9300 Heads Down to the West Village to 51 Leroy Street for Quiet Streets, Packed Bars, and Top Rated Restaurants!
If your looking for a renovated apartment for you and a host of friends or family in the trendy West Village– then you must check out the 5 room duplex at 51 Leroy Street available as early as February 15th!
Located in the heart of everything happening in West Village, right between 7th Ave. and Hudson Street, you will never be at a shortage of things to do or places to see in this high-end district of downtown Manhattan.
With charming exposed brick walls, hardwood floors, a fireplace, and in-unit laundry and dishwashing, you will feel as though you’ve just landed in a dream, when you see the spacious layout and charming list of essential amenities to match.
Just around the corner from some of the most highly acclaimed restaurants and densely packed bars in the entire city, Leroy Street gives you the perfect mix of things to do, bars to try, and meals to eat. With bars like Little Branch and The Village Tavern just a block away, and restaurants like Ido Sushi, Café Espanol, and Fatty ‘Cue right next door, this will be an exciting place to live for years and years without ever getting bored!
Lastly, with conveniences just walking distance in every direction such as gyms, a recreation center, James Walker Park, the Hudson Park Library, and even a theatre, you’ll be surprised by how often you ever leave the village! But if you must get out and explore the rest of the city, don’t forget you’re only 2 blocks away from the Houston Street 1 and 2 trains, and a half mile from the A,B,C,D,E,F and M.
For access or inquiry to the apartment, please call 212-228-9300.
- 9300 Invites You to Fall In Love with this Tree-lined Block on 336 East 18th Street in Gramercy, with its Own Private Staircase and Roofdeck!
- 9300 Realty Decorates With Tons of Color and Simple Elements of Grandeur!
- 9300 Realty Finds Designs to Utilize Space and Give Your Room an Elegant Flare!
- 9300 Realty Hangs Out in the Hippest Area in Downtown For This Great 2 Bedroom at 134 Orchard Street in LES!
- 9300 Invites You to Check Out the Heart of Downtown Manhattan Where East Village and Alphabet City Meet at 416 East 13th Street!