9300 Makes its Way Down to the Lower East Side For Custom Renovated 3 Bedrooms, Great Night Life, and All the Fun You Can Have at 89 Clinton, Right Off of Rivington Street!
If you’re looking for a quiet, but enrapturing street in the Lower East Side, then you will be absolutely enchanted by 9300’s 89 Clinton Street building with all custom renovated 3 bedroom, 2 bath apartments available in this premium LES spot available for immediate move in.
Each unit within this apartment building has 2 marble baths, all hardwood floors, a granite kitchen, and even real luxury amenities such as a washer/dryer, a dishwasher, individual climate control, and video intercom system in each unit!
Right off Rivington Street in the Lower East Side, below Alphabet City and East Village, you are conveniently located just two blocks from the F, M and J trains at Essex Street and two blocks from the M15 bus running up 1st Avenue.
What’s even more exciting? On 89 Clinton, you’ll be just steps from some of the city’s best restaurants including Schiller’s, San Marzano Brick Oven Pizzeria, Tapeo 29, and Azul Bistro, as well as great nightlife, as you hit up hotspots like The Delancey and Barramundi Bar!
For groceries and everyday conveniences, the Clinton Supermarket & Mall is right next door, and Organic Avenue just down the street. Even salons, furniture, tailor and retail shops can be found within a minute walking in any other direction of you. Still for even a bit more to do, and a little added culture, walk right over and check out whatever exhibits are going on in the New York Studio Gallery.
For access or inquiry, please call our office at: 212-228-9300.
- 9300 Realty Hangs Out in the UES to Check Out a Huge 6 Bedroom Duplex with Private Outdoor Space at 206 East 83rd Street Available for Immediate Move-in!
- 9300 Realty Relaxes at 340 East 18th Street at a Gorgeous 3 Bedroom, 2-Story Penthouse Duplex in the Heart of Gramercy!
- 9300 Heads Down to the West Village to 51 Leroy Street for Quiet Streets, Packed Bars, and Top Rated Restaurants!
- 9300 Realty Hangs out in Quiet & Convenient Midtown Bordering Kipps Bay, Murray Hill & Gramercy at 326 East 35th Street
- 9300 Explores the Key Element of Balance When Decorating and Reinventing Your New Apartment