9300 Realty Hangs Out in the Trendy LES for Great Restaurants, Nightlife, and This Amazing 3 Bedroom Duplex With its Own Private Roof Deck!
If you’re looking for a quiet but trendy locale in the Lower East Side, then prepare to fall head over heals for this spacious 3 bedroom duplex at 68 Clinton Street with all custom renovations and its own private roof deck, now available for immediate move in.
This great duplex apartment comes with all hardwood floors, a granite kitchen, a dishwasher, high ceilings, crown molding, and even a fully refinished marble bath, just feet from everything the awesome LES has to offer.
Right off Rivington Street in the Lower East Side, below Alphabet City and East Village, you are conveniently located just two blocks from the F, M and J trains at Essex Street and two blocks from the M15 bus running up 1st Avenue.
What’s even more exciting? On 68 Clinton, you’ll be just steps from some of the city’s best restaurants including Wd 50, San Marzano Brick Oven Pizzeria, Tapeo29, and Antibes Bistro, as well as great happy hour and nightlife options, like hotspots The Delancey, Barramundi Bar, and The Parkside Lounge!
For groceries and everyday conveniences, the Clinton Supermarket & Mall is just down the block, and Organic Avenue just steps away. Even salons, furniture, tailor and retail shops can be found within a minute walking in any direction of you. Still for even a bit more to do, walk over and check out whatever exhibits are going on in the always fun New York City Gallery. For access or inquiry, please call our office at: 212-228-9300.
- 9300 Invites You to Fall In Love with this Tree-lined Block on 336 East 18th Street in Gramercy, with its Own Private Staircase and Roofdeck!
- 9300 Realty Decorates With Tons of Color and Simple Elements of Grandeur!
- 9300 Realty Finds Designs to Utilize Space and Give Your Room an Elegant Flare!
- 9300 Realty Hangs Out in the Hippest Area in Downtown For This Great 2 Bedroom at 134 Orchard Street in LES!
- 9300 Invites You to Check Out the Heart of Downtown Manhattan Where East Village and Alphabet City Meet at 416 East 13th Street!