9300 Realty Hangs Out on a Charming Bucolic Nolita Block for Great Shopping & Dining at 250 Mott Street in SoHo!
This lovely and quiet 1 bedroom, located in the heart of SoHo, comes newly renovated, and overlooks a quaint tree-lined neighborhood from both a private roof deck and its very own balcony! With granite kitchen countertops, a marble bath, and a washer and dryer in each unit, it’ll feel as though you have everything you need right in the confines of your own home.
Available as early as Saturday, June 22nd for move-in, and located on a bucolic Nolita block, 250 Mott Street shares a location with some of the best shopping, nightlife, restaurants, and even public transportation to be had anywhere in the city.
Just south of East Houston St. and just north of Prince, you are smack-dab in the middle of one neighborhood with endless opportunities for fun things to do, and areas to explore.
For a nice afternoon of brunching, a night of dining, or your fourth meal after a night out of drinking, head down the block to BarBossa, Fonda Nolita Tacombi, Pearl & Ash, or Torrisi Italian Specialties and then over to the SUPER!market NYC to stock up on groceries, Pravda,Emporio, or Pinche Taqueria for a drink, and then the New Museum for something fun to check out in the afternoon.
With the 6 train just up or down a couple of blocks on Spring Street or Bleecker, the J & Z on Bowery, the B, D, F, M on Broadway and Lafayette, or even the N & R on Prince, there isn’t a single neighborhood that can’t be navigated when living in the center of downtown Manhattan.
For inquiry, please contact the 9300 Realty office at 212.228.9300.
- 9300 Invites You to Fall In Love with this Tree-lined Block on 336 East 18th Street in Gramercy, with its Own Private Staircase and Roofdeck!
- 9300 Attempts Compartmentalization to Create Plenty of New Space in Your Apartment!
- 9300 Realty Decorates With Tons of Color and Simple Elements of Grandeur!
- 9300 Realty Finds Designs to Utilize Space and Give Your Room an Elegant Flare!
- 9300 Realty Hangs Out in the Hippest Area in Downtown For This Great 2 Bedroom at 134 Orchard Street in LES!