9300 Realty Immerses Itself in Everything Fun to Do Around this Charming Prime Nolita Block at 20 Prince Street, Just Between Mott and Elizabeth!
Immerse yourself in all the charm this prime Nolita block has to offer when you arrive at the gorgeous, newly renovated residences at 20 Prince Street, located right between Mott and Elizabeth.
This lovely 2 bedroom residence comes complete with hardwood floors, exposed brick accent walls, and even a granite kitchen, a dishwasher, all SS appliances, a marble bath, and a washer and dryer for the ultimate convenience; all available to you and a friend for move-in as early as July 1st.
Just a block away from quick brunch and sweet spots like Lombardi’s Coal Oven Pizza, Bread, and Cafe Gitane, you’re always close to a bite to eat just feet from your front door. Make a night out of it, and dine out on the town at one of these super local Zagat-rated restaurants like BarBossa,Saxon + Parole, Ed’s Lobster Bar, or Balthazar Restaurant, and then head over to The Box or Spring Lounge to wind down after a long days work.
Want to get your shopping fix? You won’t have to walk more than a block before you stumble upon iconic shopping meccas like Vince., Uniqlo and local favorite Haute Hippie.
Located just around the corner from the 6, B, D, F, M & R Subway lines, you’re just a short ride away from every borough of New York City you can’t reach by foot!
To make an appointment for viewing, call 212-228-9300.
- 9300 Invites You to Fall In Love with this Tree-lined Block on 336 East 18th Street in Gramercy, with its Own Private Staircase and Roofdeck!
- 9300 Attempts Compartmentalization to Create Plenty of New Space in Your Apartment!
- 9300 Realty Decorates With Tons of Color and Simple Elements of Grandeur!
- 9300 Realty Finds Designs to Utilize Space and Give Your Room an Elegant Flare!
- 9300 Realty Hangs Out in the Hippest Area in Downtown For This Great 2 Bedroom at 134 Orchard Street in LES!