9300 Realty Introduces you to Charming 20 Prince Street in Prime SoHo Spot Between Elizabeth and Mott Street
Looking for a new apartment in SoHo for you and all of your friends?
Then check out the beautiful 1, 2 and convertible 3 bedroom apartments within this charming, newly renovated 20 Prince Street building in this premium SoHo locale, which resides between Elizabeth and Mott Street!
With each unit featuring granite kitchen tops fully equipped with a dishwasher and stainless steel appliances, you’ll feel right at home in each 20 Prince kitchen you enter…[or pass-thru].
In each den, enjoy the luxury of our newly sanded hardwood floors and perfectly quaint exposed brick accent walls. What more? No one in SoHo will take for granted the warmth of the indoors as much as you this winter, when you’re conveniently doing all your laundry from the privacy of your very own apartment!
Some units even offer extra high ceilings, and private decks or outdoor spaces that are available to be shared by as many of you and your friends as will fit!
For a look around the neighborhood:
Just feet away from some of the best shopping, restaurants and nightlife you’ve experienced anywhere in Manhattan, and a brisk walk and subway ride away from everywhere else, you may never need to hail down a taxi again. In SoHo, prepare to fall even deeper in love with this one-stop-shop for everything from your wardrobe, to dining and nightlife, all the way to street fair shopping, park recreation, and all the groceries that can fit in your fridge!
Famous for it’s booming shopping and downtown scene, this trendy district of New York, was once named the Cast Iron District because of so many buildings, which incorporated this cast iron architecture. Though many galleries that used to reside here have since moved to Chelsea, it has only opened up more room for the restaurants and nightclubs that replace them. For anyone looking to engulf themselves in the fashionable streets and exquisite architecture alongside Broadway, Prince and Spring Street, head out to the boutiques and restaurants that crowd the north end streets for a taste of everything New York has to offer.
Here, Sidewalks are covered with vendors selling everything from t-shirts and jewelry to art, and the streets are packed with tourists and locals alike, shopping for at an eclectic mix of medium and high-end designer stores from brands like Prada, Chanel, Bloomindale’s, H&M, and J.Crew.
For more information about these units or to ask about leasing an apartment, please call 9300’s Leasing office for an appointment to view.
- 9300 Realty Hangs Out in the UES to Check Out a Huge 6 Bedroom Duplex with Private Outdoor Space at 206 East 83rd Street Available for Immediate Move-in!
- 9300 Realty Relaxes at 340 East 18th Street at a Gorgeous 3 Bedroom, 2-Story Penthouse Duplex in the Heart of Gramercy!
- 9300 Heads Down to the West Village to 51 Leroy Street for Quiet Streets, Packed Bars, and Top Rated Restaurants!
- 9300 Makes its Way Down to the Lower East Side For Custom Renovated 3 Bedrooms, Great Night Life, and All the Fun You Can Have at 89 Clinton, Right Off of Rivington Street!
- 9300 Realty Hangs out in Quiet & Convenient Midtown Bordering Kipps Bay, Murray Hill & Gramercy at 326 East 35th Street