9300 Realty Invites You to Settle into the Lively Alphabet City, East Village for Tons of Fun Near St. Mark’s Place and Houston at the Newly Renovated 521 East 5th Street!
If you’re looking for a beautifully renovated one bedroom apartment in the heart of Alphabet City, East Village that’s great for shares, then make your way over to this great new apartment at 521 East 5th Street, between Avenue A and B, that’s now available for immediate occupancy!
This stunning unit at the very center of everything happening in East Village features granite kitchen countertops, a marble bath, hardwood floors, exposed brick accent walls, and even a private balcony and free storage space for the ultimate in convenient living.
For great dining options, head over to Buenos Aires Restaurant, Takahachi Restaurant, IN VINO, or Perbacco, all within blocks of you in either direction, or head straight over to happy hour hotspots like Cienfuegos, Arrow Bar, or Manitoba’s to grab a drink and hang out with all of your friends after work.
Located steps from great places to explore such as the crowded St. Mark’s Place and Houston Street, Tompkins Square Park, and even tons of nightlife options such as DROM, Ace Bar and Affaire NYC, to name a few, you will never have to travel far to pack your weekends full of fun new venus to try.
Conveniently located only a few short blocks from the F and 6 trains and steps to the 1st Ave. crosstown bus line, you’re just a few stops on the bus or train away from every corner and borough of the city!
For inquiry, please call our office at 212-228-9300.
- 9300 Invites You to Fall In Love with this Tree-lined Block on 336 East 18th Street in Gramercy, with its Own Private Staircase and Roofdeck!
- 9300 Realty Decorates With Tons of Color and Simple Elements of Grandeur!
- 9300 Realty Finds Designs to Utilize Space and Give Your Room an Elegant Flare!
- 9300 Realty Hangs Out in the Hippest Area in Downtown For This Great 2 Bedroom at 134 Orchard Street in LES!
- 9300 Invites You to Check Out the Heart of Downtown Manhattan Where East Village and Alphabet City Meet at 416 East 13th Street!