9300 Realty NYC: Offers Newly Renovated Apartments on 35th Street in Busy and Bright Murray Hill
Want to be in the middle of it all? Then consider moving to 35th Street in Murray Hill for a lifestyle unparalleled to that of anywhere else in New York City. Located just a few blocks from the 6 train that runs up and down east Manhattan, you’re within walking distance of all the bars, restaurants, and shopping your heart desires, and only a few stops on the subway from everything else! This quaint area on the East Side is not only jam-packed with loads of restaurants in every style and variety, but also surrounds itself by a host of Irish pubs and dive bars for those that crave the nightlife too.
With a Loew’s movie theater just down the street in Kipps Bay, and an entire list of boutiques and stores that appeal to the ultimate shopping fanatic, you won’t have to experience a single moment of boredom until your lease ends!
With a wide array of renovated apartment options to fit any size and lifestyle, 9300 Realty, will never let you go hungry, homeless, or unclothed again. Why? Because everything you need is always right outside your door; and almost every apartment has in-unit laundry!
- 9300 Realty Hangs Out in the UES to Check Out a Huge 6 Bedroom Duplex with Private Outdoor Space at 206 East 83rd Street Available for Immediate Move-in!
- 9300 Realty Relaxes at 340 East 18th Street at a Gorgeous 3 Bedroom, 2-Story Penthouse Duplex in the Heart of Gramercy!
- 9300 Heads Down to the West Village to 51 Leroy Street for Quiet Streets, Packed Bars, and Top Rated Restaurants!
- 9300 Makes its Way Down to the Lower East Side For Custom Renovated 3 Bedrooms, Great Night Life, and All the Fun You Can Have at 89 Clinton, Right Off of Rivington Street!
- 9300 Realty Hangs out in Quiet & Convenient Midtown Bordering Kipps Bay, Murray Hill & Gramercy at 326 East 35th Street