9300 Realty NYC: Offers Newly Renovated Apartments on 35th Street in Busy and Bright Murray Hill
Want to be in the middle of it all? Then consider moving to 35th Street in Murray Hill for a lifestyle unparalleled to that of anywhere else in New York City. Located just a few blocks from the 6 train that runs up and down east Manhattan, you’re within walking distance of all the bars, restaurants, and shopping your heart desires, and only a few stops on the subway from everything else! This quaint area on the East Side is not only jam-packed with loads of restaurants in every style and variety, but also surrounds itself by a host of Irish pubs and dive bars for those that crave the nightlife too.
With a Loew’s movie theater just down the street in Kipps Bay, and an entire list of boutiques and stores that appeal to the ultimate shopping fanatic, you won’t have to experience a single moment of boredom until your lease ends!
With a wide array of renovated apartment options to fit any size and lifestyle, 9300 Realty, will never let you go hungry, homeless, or unclothed again. Why? Because everything you need is always right outside your door; and almost every apartment has in-unit laundry!
- 9300 Invites You to Fall In Love with this Tree-lined Block on 336 East 18th Street in Gramercy, with its Own Private Staircase and Roofdeck!
- 9300 Realty Decorates With Tons of Color and Simple Elements of Grandeur!
- 9300 Realty Invites You to To Live in Gramercy, in this Lovely 1 Bedroom Apartment at 209 East 25th St. with Many Amenities!
- 9300 Realty Finds Designs to Utilize Space and Give Your Room an Elegant Flare!
- 9300 Realty Hangs Out in the Hippest Area in Downtown For This Great 2 Bedroom at 134 Orchard Street in LES!