9300 Realty Renovates Beautiful 326 East 35th Street Building Just Steps from Kips Bay and Gramercy in Murray Hill
Want a beautiful and luxurious 2 bedroom apartment in Midtown, NYC for less than $3,000 a month?
Then come to Murray Hill, where you are just steps away from nightlife, restaurants, shopping, and both the NRQ and 456 Subway lines!
This newly renovated building in Kips Bay, bordering both Murray Hill and Gramercy, has a whole host of 2 bedroom units open for immediate availability. With laundry inside the building, and a long list of in-unit amenities to follow, a share with friends in Midtown Manhattan should definitely be your next move.
Whether renting for location or ambiance, 326 East can be your quick touch-down home between work and nightlife, or your quiet nesting spot to burrow all winter long. With granite kitchen counters, stainless steel appliances, and dishwasher, you may never have to leave your apartment for a home-cooked meal; and with hardwood floors, a marble bathroom, and exposed brick accents, you may never even want to!
For access, please call our office at 212-228-9300.
- 9300 Realty Hangs Out in the UES to Check Out a Huge 6 Bedroom Duplex with Private Outdoor Space at 206 East 83rd Street Available for Immediate Move-in!
- 9300 Realty Relaxes at 340 East 18th Street at a Gorgeous 3 Bedroom, 2-Story Penthouse Duplex in the Heart of Gramercy!
- 9300 Heads Down to the West Village to 51 Leroy Street for Quiet Streets, Packed Bars, and Top Rated Restaurants!
- 9300 Makes its Way Down to the Lower East Side For Custom Renovated 3 Bedrooms, Great Night Life, and All the Fun You Can Have at 89 Clinton, Right Off of Rivington Street!
- 9300 Realty Hangs out in Quiet & Convenient Midtown Bordering Kipps Bay, Murray Hill & Gramercy at 326 East 35th Street