9300 Realty Renovates Beautiful 326 East 35th Street Building Just Steps from Kips Bay and Gramercy in Murray Hill
Want a beautiful and luxurious 2 bedroom apartment in Midtown, NYC for less than $3,000 a month?
Then come to Murray Hill, where you are just steps away from nightlife, restaurants, shopping, and both the NRQ and 456 Subway lines!
This newly renovated building in Kips Bay, bordering both Murray Hill and Gramercy, has a whole host of 2 bedroom units open for immediate availability. With laundry inside the building, and a long list of in-unit amenities to follow, a share with friends in Midtown Manhattan should definitely be your next move.
Whether renting for location or ambiance, 326 East can be your quick touch-down home between work and nightlife, or your quiet nesting spot to burrow all winter long. With granite kitchen counters, stainless steel appliances, and dishwasher, you may never have to leave your apartment for a home-cooked meal; and with hardwood floors, a marble bathroom, and exposed brick accents, you may never even want to!
For access, please call our office at 212-228-9300.
- 9300 Invites You to Fall In Love with this Tree-lined Block on 336 East 18th Street in Gramercy, with its Own Private Staircase and Roofdeck!
- 9300 Realty Decorates With Tons of Color and Simple Elements of Grandeur!
- 9300 Realty Invites You to To Live in Gramercy, in this Lovely 1 Bedroom Apartment at 209 East 25th St. with Many Amenities!
- 9300 Realty Finds Designs to Utilize Space and Give Your Room an Elegant Flare!
- 9300 Realty Hangs Out in the Hippest Area in Downtown For This Great 2 Bedroom at 134 Orchard Street in LES!