9300 Realty’s Mott Street in East Village Located Between Busy East Houston and Prince Street
Located in the heart of downtown Manhattan, Mott Street is home to some of the best restaurants, shopping, and nightlife even a tourist could hope for. Not only does Mott Street run between East Houston and Prince Street, but it also borders some of the most fun areas in all of New York City. Just between Chinatown and Little Italy, these 9300 apartments offer a variety of culture and activities appealing to almost any lifestyle.
Walk out of your newly renovated apartment to the right and engulf yourself in the picturesque streets of Little Italy famous for Italian restaurants, or head across the street to Chinatown for some of the best Asian cuisine you’ve ever had—including Thai, Japanese, Vietnamese and Malaysian. With high fashion landmarks such as Rebecca Taylor, Tory Burch, and Dolce Vita just down the street from East Houston, you’re almost within arms reach of all the best shopping and dining Lower Manhattan has to offer.
Now, move into one of 9300 Realty’s fantastic 3 bedroom apartments with newly redone granite kitchen tops and marble bathrooms, and you’re even closer to New York utopia than ever before. With accented exposed brick walls, large plank wood floors, and each unit with it’s own washer and dryer, we guarantee that once you’ve moved to Mott Street, you’ll never move anywhere else!
- 9300 Realty Hangs Out in the UES to Check Out a Huge 6 Bedroom Duplex with Private Outdoor Space at 206 East 83rd Street Available for Immediate Move-in!
- 9300 Realty Relaxes at 340 East 18th Street at a Gorgeous 3 Bedroom, 2-Story Penthouse Duplex in the Heart of Gramercy!
- 9300 Heads Down to the West Village to 51 Leroy Street for Quiet Streets, Packed Bars, and Top Rated Restaurants!
- 9300 Makes its Way Down to the Lower East Side For Custom Renovated 3 Bedrooms, Great Night Life, and All the Fun You Can Have at 89 Clinton, Right Off of Rivington Street!
- 9300 Realty Hangs out in Quiet & Convenient Midtown Bordering Kipps Bay, Murray Hill & Gramercy at 326 East 35th Street