9300 Realty’s Mott Street in East Village Located Between Busy East Houston and Prince Street
Located in the heart of downtown Manhattan, Mott Street is home to some of the best restaurants, shopping, and nightlife even a tourist could hope for. Not only does Mott Street run between East Houston and Prince Street, but it also borders some of the most fun areas in all of New York City. Just between Chinatown and Little Italy, these 9300 apartments offer a variety of culture and activities appealing to almost any lifestyle.
Walk out of your newly renovated apartment to the right and engulf yourself in the picturesque streets of Little Italy famous for Italian restaurants, or head across the street to Chinatown for some of the best Asian cuisine you’ve ever had—including Thai, Japanese, Vietnamese and Malaysian. With high fashion landmarks such as Rebecca Taylor, Tory Burch, and Dolce Vita just down the street from East Houston, you’re almost within arms reach of all the best shopping and dining Lower Manhattan has to offer.
Now, move into one of 9300 Realty’s fantastic 3 bedroom apartments with newly redone granite kitchen tops and marble bathrooms, and you’re even closer to New York utopia than ever before. With accented exposed brick walls, large plank wood floors, and each unit with it’s own washer and dryer, we guarantee that once you’ve moved to Mott Street, you’ll never move anywhere else!
- 9300 Invites You to Fall In Love with this Tree-lined Block on 336 East 18th Street in Gramercy, with its Own Private Staircase and Roofdeck!
- 9300 Realty Decorates With Tons of Color and Simple Elements of Grandeur!
- 9300 Realty Finds Designs to Utilize Space and Give Your Room an Elegant Flare!
- 9300 Realty Hangs Out in the Hippest Area in Downtown For This Great 2 Bedroom at 134 Orchard Street in LES!
- 9300 Invites You to Check Out the Heart of Downtown Manhattan Where East Village and Alphabet City Meet at 416 East 13th Street!